Vodafone X9 network locked?

Starter Poster

Vodafone X9 network locked?

by Annoyed82 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (203 Views)

When I go to the unlock your phone page and put in the IMEI number for the unlock code, it says it has no record of the phone, I double checked the number and it is correct. The guy at Noel Leeming said the phone was network locked but the Warehouse and Vodafone sites for this model do not mention it as being locked.

Is this phone model network locked or not?

Retired Staff

Re: Vodafone X9 network locked?

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 5 (200 Views)

@Annoyed82  Sounds like it's not network locked pop in a Spark or 2degrees SIM and see what happens!

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Retired Staff

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 3 of 5 (198 Views)

@Annoyed82  Looks like it is not SIM locked or it would mention it on the VodafoneNZ site but the best way to test this is as mentioned above

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by Annoyed82 Starter Poster
Message 4 of 5 (148 Views)

For others who might be wondering I tried a Telecom SIM card in it today and it wasn't locked. The phone recognised the card and didn't give any error messages.

Retired Staff

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 5 of 5 (145 Views)

@Annoyed82  I think you mean Spark

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 9w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors