Sim Card problems - Galaxy J3 Pro

Regular Poster

Sim Card problems - Galaxy J3 Pro

by Regular Poster Gordonisnz Regular Poster
Message 1 of 3 (764 Views)

Hello,m ive got a new mobile phone. Ive sucesfully transferred my phone number & had it working for a month or so.

i noticed yesterday that any texts i send are still SENDING and i cannot receive texts. Ive tested and my sim card is not connected to a network.

Today ive opened up the mobile (took sim card out) and notice the micro sim is not sitting in a slot or anything, its just "resting" on the dlider - which inserts into the mobile.

I also notice that there is no easy identification to show which way is "up" on the slider.  

Q. is the sim supposed to sit in a special place on the slider ? or just sit / rest on it. ?

Q. how do we know its in the right place - before re-inserting into the phone ? 

I have a physical disability & its quite fiddly to change the sim. 

Regular Poster

Re: Sim Card problems - Galaxy J3 Pro

Message 2 of 3 (758 Views)

Further: When placing the sim ON the holder (not in the holder) - Often when i lift it off the table the sim card falls THROUGH the holder.

Should the sim fit snugly in the holder - & not just sitton on top of it ? 

Also, do we place the sim withthe elecronic part face up - or down ? 

Regular Poster

Re: Sim Card problems - Galaxy J3 Pro

Message 3 of 3 (756 Views)

Ive fixed it - Friend came over & checked phone (contacted them via wifi/facebook).

i had FLIGHT MODE turned on. 

Is there a way we can contact SAMSUNG & advise them of a suggestion - Every 4 hours, to send a text to yourself (using the phone) to tell you you have flight mode turned on.  Or something else.

when i did send a text - sometimes black text/ wording came up.. but it was too small to read & didnt mention flight mode at all..

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor