S10

Starter Poster

S10

by daryljeb Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (354 Views)

Samsungs release date for the S10 models is the 8th. Any idea what the delivery date is looking like?

Starter Poster

Re: S10

by daryljeb Starter Poster
Message 2 of 3 (299 Views)

Just contacted the online shop assistance by phne. They advised that Samsung were not ging them supplies that they had requested. Surprisingly enough, all the shops seem to have ample stock on the shelf but those that took the time to preorder are missing out. PBtech have put something out to the same extent (which they did last Friday) but advise that their preorder stocks should be ready for courier yesterday.  Hmmm?

Highlighted
Regular Poster

Re: S10

by Regular Poster navi1995 Regular Poster
Message 3 of 3 (277 Views)

Yup I've had the same issue with the S10+ preorder. Called 4 times, been in store 3 and no update like this for me except "You'll get a tracking number when we ship it". It's been over a week and they haven't given me any information. I was changing over plans from Spark to Vodafone because 10gb seemed attractive, I'm really considering cancelling the switchover because I was never treated like this with Spark. 

There has been literally no point in me preordering this phone while my friends have gone into stores and just picked one up. Ridiculously bad service.

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 23w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors