iPhone 7 pre order

New Poster
Accepted Solution

iPhone 7 pre order

by KinjalBrijeshTrivedi New Poster
Message 1 of 4 (749 Views)

I went to vodafone store today. and i come to know that if i choose every year new iphone scheme with iphone 7 so i need not to return my iphone 7 to vodafone at the end of the year. And next following year i will get new iphone.

is that true?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Business Ninja Adept

Re: iPhone 7 pre order

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 4 (1,320 Views)

@KinjalBrijeshTrivedi nope, incorrect.

New Phone Every year works, after, 12 months, you are eligible to resign for another 24 months, with no fee, return your previous phone and get a new phone.

http://www.vodafone.co.nz/red/new-phone-every-year/

After just 12 months, return your original phone in an acceptable condition. You’ll then have the option to choose a new phone from a range of available mobile phones by signing up to a new 24 month term (additional charges for your new phone may apply). So you’ll stay hooked up with the latest and greatest.

I work in Mobile Technical Escalations and I volunteer my time here on the community helping out.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by AhmedA (Vodafone Ninja)
‎19-09-2016 02:35 PM

All Replies
Highlighted
Business Ninja Adept

Message 2 of 4 (1,321 Views)

@KinjalBrijeshTrivedi nope, incorrect.

New Phone Every year works, after, 12 months, you are eligible to resign for another 24 months, with no fee, return your previous phone and get a new phone.

http://www.vodafone.co.nz/red/new-phone-every-year/

After just 12 months, return your original phone in an acceptable condition. You’ll then have the option to choose a new phone from a range of available mobile phones by signing up to a new 24 month term (additional charges for your new phone may apply). So you’ll stay hooked up with the latest and greatest.

I work in Mobile Technical Escalations and I volunteer my time here on the community helping out.
Solution
Accepted by AhmedA (Vodafone Ninja)
‎19-09-2016 02:35 PM
Regular Contributor Sam
Regular Contributor

by Regular Contributor Sam Regular Contributor
Message 3 of 4 (726 Views)
Supplementary question, is the new iPhone (iPhone 7) a handset currently available as part of the 'New Phone Every Year' arrangement? (I.e, if 12 months is up now, could one get the '7 as the new phone?)
Business Ninja Adept

Message 4 of 4 (724 Views)

@Sam yes Smiley Happy Our customers who resign with New Phone Every Year are eligible to get the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 45w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today