iPhone 7+ pre order pending

Highlighted
New Poster
Accepted Solution

iPhone 7+ pre order pending

by taotaomeilian New Poster
Message 1 of 11 (1,962 Views)

I ordered my iPhone 7 plus Jet Black 128GB on the 10th September. Today i try to track my order on vodafome homepage and get a message says "Pending.. we are still working on your order", what does that mean?

Accepted Solutions
Starter Poster

Re: iPhone 7+ pre order pending

by JamesMcentire Starter Poster
Message 2 of 11 (3,625 Views)

Thats good news, it means there sending your iphone to you, they dont really send a second email they just send the phone straight to the address you wanted to go to. From experience your most likely to get it on Tuesday or wensday Smiley Happy 

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author taotaomeilian
‎09-10-2016 12:07 AM

All Replies
Starter Poster

Message 2 of 11 (3,626 Views)

Thats good news, it means there sending your iphone to you, they dont really send a second email they just send the phone straight to the address you wanted to go to. From experience your most likely to get it on Tuesday or wensday Smiley Happy 

Solution
Accepted by topic author taotaomeilian
‎09-10-2016 12:07 AM
Frequent Poster

by Frequent Poster BradenA Frequent Poster
Message 3 of 11 (1,906 Views)

Unfortunately, from experience; if you orders reads "pending" it does not mean anything. Mine has been "pending" for over a week now, and has been processed (received the invoice) but still do not have the phone. I wouldn't get my hopes up! 

Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 11 (1,902 Views)

Hey branden, 

It does really depend on what date you ordered your iphone i preorderd mines on the Semptember 10th and  2 weeks later it said "pending", right after 3 days my Iphone 7 plus arrived to my house, so i think its also based on the model aswell.

Starter Poster

Message 5 of 11 (1,896 Views)

Branden, 

One thing that i would suggest you do is fille a complaint about your problem, so they can actually waiver the Bills (Plans and Phone), Until your iphone comes, i have done this in the past. They will take you to the Escalations team and they would sort it out for you. so you wont have to pay anything until your mobile device comes.

Frequent Poster

by Frequent Poster BradenA Frequent Poster
Message 6 of 11 (1,852 Views)

@JamesMcentire - trust me - I have been at war with Vodafone for the past week, and they WILL NOT admit to telling me continious false information. 

I pre-ordered before yourself, and people who have ordered the exact same phone as me have theirs and they ordered AFTER me. 

There is no first in first served with the pre-orders and every time a phone call is made to the online shop, you get told a different story, excuse or lie. 

Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
Message 7 of 11 (1,830 Views)

Starter Poster

Message 8 of 11 (1,829 Views)

@BradenA As i suggested that you should file a complait, that would speed up the proccess. I filed a complaint and got my phone early, i contaccted the TDR (Telecommunication Dispute Resolution) and they sorted my problem with vodafone with in 2 days, they usally contact the vodafone manager (Escalations team) and sort it out with them, it is a free serivces aswell, but you have to have a really good reason, (which you do) I recommend you to contact them if your not happy on whats going on, and they would sort it out quick.  Best of luck. 

Just google TDR nz and it should be the first website, or just Go on vodafone.co.nz (obviously this website) and Go>Help>Make a complaint> scroll down then you'll see TDR website. ( You'll need to go to there website to file a complaint, after that just contact the TDR and they will say "Vodafone will contact you" and there you'll be speaking to one of vodafone manager and they usally will sort out the problem and will waiver your bills and plans and and may speed up your order. Smiley Happy just give it a try. It doesnt take long. just 5 minutes of your time.

Starter Poster

by dickytim Starter Poster
Message 9 of 11 (1,775 Views)

@JamesMcentireSo are you saying that you complained and jumped ahead of me who ordered within 1 minute of the preorder going live? What was your grounds for complaining and can you give back the phone that should have come to me?!?

@sams Does this claim have any valididty?

Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
Message 10 of 11 (1,735 Views)

@dickytim Actually no, i havent jumped the queue, i actually ordered the iPhone 7 Plus Black 256 Gb ( Which had less queue ) and havent received the Phone, but did get the bill (Pay Monthly) which usally you'll need to have the Device in order for your contract to start, which mines did start without the phone, just like @BradenA. That was the ground that i complained about, But i can already tell that you must have gotten the 32Gb version (which has a higher queue) so i think your gonna have to wait because i know lots of people who ordered 1 minute of the preorder date. Best of luck though Smiley Happy

Stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 32w ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today