iPhone 7+ 256GB Black

New Poster
Accepted Solution

iPhone 7+ 256GB Black

by isabelNZ New Poster
Message 1 of 5 (762 Views)

Order: OS759503481 [Incident: 161006-005772]

Hello,

Can you please tell me the status of my order, as currently it shows "Ships when stock arrives.
Check our website for shipping updates. We will periodically update you on shipping status as stock arrives."

Does this mean my account has been approved and created and now all that is waiting is the delivery date?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: iPhone 7+ 256GB Black

by JamesMcentire Starter Poster
Message 2 of 5 (1,278 Views)

Sadly no, this does mean that you have to wait till they get stock on that  ipohne model, plus they are gonna do credit check before they setup your account. I had the same question and i called them they said no it has'nt been approved they only start the procces (credit check) when stock arrives and they are about to send the phone. so its a no, its not approved. Until you get a email saying it is. (this is not the order confirmation) 

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author isabelNZ
‎09-10-2016 12:38 PM

All Replies
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by JamesMcentire Starter Poster
Message 2 of 5 (1,279 Views)

Sadly no, this does mean that you have to wait till they get stock on that  ipohne model, plus they are gonna do credit check before they setup your account. I had the same question and i called them they said no it has'nt been approved they only start the procces (credit check) when stock arrives and they are about to send the phone. so its a no, its not approved. Until you get a email saying it is. (this is not the order confirmation) 

Solution
Accepted by topic author isabelNZ
‎09-10-2016 12:38 PM
Frequent Poster

by Frequent Poster BradenA Frequent Poster
Message 3 of 5 (705 Views)
Sadly, even once the credit check is complete and you receive the invoice, it does not mean they are in the process of receiving the phone! My order was processed last Friday (over a week ago) credit check complete and plan active, but they still do not have stock of my phone! Vodafone just keeps making excuses and quite frankly beeping me off!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by Chayanne Starter Poster
Message 4 of 5 (98 Views)
I just ordered an iphone7 and its taken ages just to get the **bleep**ing email. I honestly do not want to wait another a week or however long for a phone.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 5 of 5 (94 Views)

@Chayanne

Did you delay posting this by 9 months?

When you submit an online order, you'll get an email confirmation, then when the order ships, you'll get another email with the tracking number. This is generally how most online retailers work?

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 50w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today