iMessage activation issues

Highlighted
Expert Contributor

Re: iMessage activation issues

by Expert Contributor Expert Contributor
Message 21 of 25 (361 Views)

I spoke to a CSR today at Vodafone and they have agreed to refund the $2.34 cents I was charged for my phone attempting to activate imessage

Starter Poster

by AlexCraythorne Starter Poster
Message 22 of 25 (189 Views)

What exactly did you tell them to get this right ? I am having the same problem....

Expert Contributor

Message 23 of 25 (186 Views)

@AlexCraythorne wrote:

What exactly did you tell them to get this right ? I am having the same problem....

Of being changed for multiple activation attemps? 

Starter Poster

by AlexCraythorne Starter Poster
Message 24 of 25 (183 Views)

Correct,

Seems the "NEW" mobile number I got for my daughter was already  blacklisted on Apple's messaging servers due to sending spam,

I believe Vodafone should re-imburse me for my International texts, the Almost $50 wasted on trying to recharge the account just to have the funds gulped up by some Flexi plan, never mind all the PXT to email's that were being sent due to imessage not working 

Expert Contributor

Message 25 of 25 (181 Views)

@AlexCraythorne wrote:

Correct,

Seems the "NEW" mobile number I got for my daughter was already  blacklisted on Apple's messaging servers due to sending spam,

I believe Vodafone should re-imburse me for my International texts, the Almost $50 wasted on trying to recharge the account just to have the funds gulped up by some Flexi plan, never mind all the PXT to email's that were being sent due to imessage not working 

They are never new numbers though they are recycled that's a most unfortunate situation. Just call customer service you might get a nice person that will do it. I never got such a big bill as I keep an eye on it and I found out was was going on long before I even got a bill it was only $2  something which they credited back.

Stats
  • 24 Replies
  • 18w ago
  • 4 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors