Vodafone Online Email

Frequent Poster
Accepted Solution

Vodafone Online Email

by Frequent Poster ivan19 Frequent Poster
Message 1 of 18 (1,431 Views)
Is it just me or did everyone get the "You're in line for the brilliant new iPhone" Email??? I just received this email and not sure if I have JUST been placed in the queue or if they're notifying people late? I ordered over a week ago and if I've just been placed in the queue I'm actually going to another provider.
Posted from Apple iPhone

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Vodafone Online Email

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 6 of 18 (2,667 Views)

Hi All,

This is just to keep you updated, even though we may not have specifics of your delivery dates, we just want you to know we haven't forgotten about you Smiley Happy

Your place in queue was added when you first placed the order and got the confirmation email, so no issues there.

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author ivan19
‎27-09-2016 10:52 PM

All Replies
Frequent Poster

by Frequent Poster BradenA Frequent Poster
Message 2 of 18 (1,428 Views)

I have received the email also. 

Your waiting time isn't so bad... I myself pre-ordered over THREE weeks ago, and am still waiting for my phone! 

Starter Poster

by nhodge82 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 18 (1,422 Views)

I got the email too, no delivery date though, probably just a mass mail out.

Frequent Poster

by Frequent Poster ivan19 Frequent Poster
Message 4 of 18 (1,412 Views)
Oh okay sweet. Wow Braden, now I feel super impatient. Hopefully you get yours soon though.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Frequent Poster

Message 5 of 18 (1,400 Views)
Hopefully we all get our phones sooner rather than later
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 6 of 18 (2,668 Views)

Hi All,

This is just to keep you updated, even though we may not have specifics of your delivery dates, we just want you to know we haven't forgotten about you Smiley Happy

Your place in queue was added when you first placed the order and got the confirmation email, so no issues there.

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ivan19
‎27-09-2016 10:52 PM
Regular Poster

by Regular Poster Hayleighana Regular Poster
Message 7 of 18 (1,361 Views)
"Just to keep you updated"
There was /or has been absolutely no update. Just you're in a queue for your phone you thought would be delivered weeks ago. In a queue with no delivery day no indication of a delivery day and no information about where in the queue you are. Wouldn't rate that as an update.
Starting to loose patients for Vodafone. Have been a loyal customer for almost 20 years. But I have no answers or any answers are all vague with no actual facts. My shipping dates are now looking past November and that's beyond unacceptable for a phone ordered 9th September. Please can someone confirm my shipping date? Even the month or year of shipment??
Posted from Apple iPhone
Frequent Poster

Message 8 of 18 (1,350 Views)

Hi Hayleighana, 

I share your frustation! I have been going around in circles with Vodafone re the same issue, and am also a loyal customer. I have spoken with many different representatives and they all give very different or contradicting information. I have been given the run around and false information since my pre-order which was launch day, and still do not have my phone. I have friends who pre-ordered after me (the exact same phone) and have theirs already. This whole "first in, first served" is a load of @#*!. The "other" two major mobile phone providers received stock this week and have started shipping as of yesterday, yet Vodafone hasn't! 

Don't expect a shipping date, or if you do get one, it will be a lie! I don't beleive anything Vodafone says anymore, because I have been told nothing but lies the three weeks! 

Starter Poster

by nhodge82 Starter Poster
Message 9 of 18 (1,339 Views)

They now are saying November even for the Matte Black iPhone 7 Plus, and also 7 most likely, this is absolutely ridiculous.

I expect Android's percentage of the market to up after this, I reckon Apple are bringing the 8 out next year instead of a 7s, new design and all so they don't really give a crap about the amount of 7's they release or to give good customer service because WOW a big shiny new style iPhone next year, we will all jump back on the bandwagon then Smiley Sad good marketing, poor service.

The more money you have the less you care about the customer. Time these corporates realised that the customer matters.

Regular Poster

by Regular Poster Hayleighana Regular Poster
Message 10 of 18 (1,334 Views)
I pre ordered on the day too. The 7+ in black. My husband pre ordered last week the same phone and got his yesterday (hense my melt down) I have tried to pull the "give me yours I was in the queue first" haha
But I now realise there is no queue or policy on the shipments. Or the put people who complain to the back of the queue.
I am going to a different provider and am able to pick up my phone tomorrow instead of November.
Cheers Vodafone ✌🏻️
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 17 Replies
  • 34w ago
  • 5 Kudos
  • 7 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today