Mobile and plan

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Mobile and plan

by Warda Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (938 Views)
Hey i have currently purchased a phone on a plan for 24 months with vodafone Now die to some emergency i might be going overseas in the month of october for almost 6 months What would be the solution that if i can covert 24 months into 12 months planand if i leave in the month of october what do i need to then
Posted from Apple iPhone

Accepted Solutions
Starter Poster

Re: Mobile and plan

by Warda Starter Poster
Message 2 of 4 (1,821 Views)
Hey i have currently purchased a phone on a plan for 24 months with vodafone Now due to some emergency i might be going overseas in the month of october for almost 6 months What would be the solution that if i can covert 24 months into 12 months plan. And if i leave in the month of october what do i need to then??

View solution in original post

Posted from Apple iPhone
Solution
Accepted by topic author Warda
‎08-03-2017 03:55 PM

All Replies
Starter Poster

by Warda Starter Poster
Message 2 of 4 (1,822 Views)
Hey i have currently purchased a phone on a plan for 24 months with vodafone Now due to some emergency i might be going overseas in the month of october for almost 6 months What would be the solution that if i can covert 24 months into 12 months plan. And if i leave in the month of october what do i need to then??
Posted from Apple iPhone
Solution
Accepted by topic author Warda
‎08-03-2017 03:55 PM
Starter Poster

by Warda Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (928 Views)
Hey i have currently purchased a phone on a plan for 24 months with vodafone Now due to some emergency i might be going overseas in the month of october for almost 6 months What would be the solution that if i can covert 24 months into 12 months planand if i leave in the month of october what do i need to then??
Posted from Apple iPhone
Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 4 of 4 (920 Views)

You will be charged an early termination fee if you cancel the 24 month plan and move to prepay.

Your other option is to suspend the plan, which can be done for up to 3 months, and then you would have to pay the monthly fee for the other 3 months. 

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 31w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today