Iphone XS Max preorders

Regular Poster

Iphone XS Max preorders

by Regular Poster dickytim Regular Poster
Message 1 of 7 (220 Views)

Hey There,

When would we expect to see shipment notifications, or confirmations of our pre-order?

I received a text where a vodafone rep needed my pin number to complete the order, which i gave then, they then said the order should proceed within 3-4 days.

Ofter the muck up that was my iPhone7+ Jet Black pre-order, where my phone sat at Vodafone for 2 weeks before someone decided to call me to confirm the details and send it I am hoping I'll get my phone tomorrow, as if I don't I think I am going to have to jump ship after 20 years with Vodafone.

Regular Poster

Re: Iphone XS Max preorders

Message 2 of 7 (145 Views)

Credit where credit is due. Vodafone did get my order out the door on Thur for Friday delivery.

It was a little stressful initially as at 2pm I had to call up to confirm my delivery address as it was different to my postal address (but the same as I have used before) I was told at that point it would be dispatched on Monday. I let them know that this was not ideal, and to their credit it did get sent on Thur afternoon and arrive on time.

Thanks Team.

Staff

by Staff SteveBrown Staff
Message 3 of 7 (138 Views)

Glad to hear that you got it on the actual launch day, @dickytim

Have you been using it long enough to make comment on it?  Do you take lots of photos?

Regular Poster

Message 4 of 7 (134 Views)
The phone is lightning quick to open apps, faceID is also quicker than my X. Haven’t taken many photos yet. Battery is significantly better, end the day without a charge at 30% instead of about 5%. Screen when watching Amazon Prime is amazballz, sound is also a big step up. Is it worth shelling out $1100 to upgrade from the X? Possibly not, but i have upgraded on release since iPhone6.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Staff

Message 5 of 7 (132 Views)

Nice - thanks @dickytim - good food for thought.

I'm still on X - and someone handed a XS Max to look at on Friday.

This time around though - I think I will be looking closer at the Series 4 Watch.

You can probably guess what my wishlist is.

Regular Poster

Message 6 of 7 (129 Views)
I have S2 Apple watch, and have no reason to upgrade but the S4 would be nice when mine dies.

It is a pain that there is no SS non-4G vesion, although the SS finish gets scratched quite a bit. The mrs aluminium doesn’t show it as bad.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Staff

Message 7 of 7 (127 Views)

I hear you.

I haven't got one yet - was almost tempted last year with Series 3.

My missus has the original in Stainless and it still looks great.

I'll be looking at the Nike Series 4 - just for the running aspect (plenty of running, but not REALLY serious).

I still prefer the weight nd feel of the stainless. So nice.

Stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors