Apple Iphone SE

New Poster
Accepted Solution

Apple Iphone SE

by betra New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (393 Views)

Hi,

Is there a way rather than swiping to answer incoming phone calls. To say either double tap or use the main button at bottom of screen to answer phone calls, or would a stylus pen work with thse phones.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Apple Iphone SE

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (732 Views)

No it is not possible to change this.

If the phone is locked when the call comes in, you will need to slide to answer, if the phone is unlocked at the time, you will be offered a green answer, and red decline button and the bottom of the screen.

If you recieve a call when the phone is locked, you can also reject the call by pressing the lock button on the top of the phone twice (pressing once will silence the ringing)

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author betra
‎01-02-2017 02:58 PM

All Replies
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Apple Iphone SE

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (733 Views)

No it is not possible to change this.

If the phone is locked when the call comes in, you will need to slide to answer, if the phone is unlocked at the time, you will be offered a green answer, and red decline button and the bottom of the screen.

If you recieve a call when the phone is locked, you can also reject the call by pressing the lock button on the top of the phone twice (pressing once will silence the ringing)

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Solution
Accepted by topic author betra
‎01-02-2017 02:58 PM
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 21w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today