Unlock Nokia Lumia 530

Starter Poster

Re: Unlock Nokia Lumia 530

by trex Starter Poster
Message 21 of 27 (2,308 Views)

Fingers crossed this is nearly sorted but I need to have an idea of how long as I can't wait weeks.  This is for my teenager who has been patient so far but......   He can't afford to move to the vodafone network as there isn't a basic unlimited text package that matches the other networks Smiley Indifferent

Starter Poster

by trex Starter Poster
Message 22 of 27 (2,272 Views)

Still waiting............ 

Been nearly two more days of no contact.  Even the Vodafone website has them for sale saying you can buy an unlock code to use with other networks!!!

Is it possible to get a complaint reference number through here or best to call and talk to another person!

Retired Staff

by Retired Staff NikT Retired Staff
Message 23 of 27 (2,267 Views)

I was advised that there have been some issues with the unlock codes, and that the team was trying to resolve them on Monday. The website should have been updated, will pass this on. Have asked for updates and timeframes, but haven't heard anything back yet. Apologies for the wait, folks.

Devices team, Vodafone NZ
Highlighted
Retired Staff

by Retired Staff NikT Retired Staff
Message 24 of 27 (3,728 Views)

Hi folks,

The team have confirmed that the correct codes have come through and have been loaded onto the website for the self service portal today. The online shop team have also been provided with these should anyone wish to call up instead.

@trex , I have sent you a PM. Smiley Happy

Cheers,

- Nik

Devices team, Vodafone NZ
Solution
Accepted by Dylan (Retired Staff)
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM
Starter Poster

by trex Starter Poster
Message 25 of 27 (2,251 Views)

Thank you so much NikT for sorting this out. 

Regards

One very happy teenager and his grateful mum Smiley Very Happy

New Poster

[ Edited ]
by JoeBurgess New Poster
Message 26 of 27 (1,840 Views)

Hi,

If you're still struggling to unlock your Nokia Lumia 530 I might be able to help you. I unlocked mine by following the guide on [Edit: removed], it was free and worked for me so might work for you too. Heres the link to the guide explaining how to unlock your phone for free. hope this helps you!!!

Edit: Removed link to hoax page asking for endless surveys and also not provided by the telco that locked the phone so it's really a wild goose chase. :/  - Dylan

Retired Staff

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 27 of 27 (1,832 Views)

I'm going to close this topic to new relies now, this issue was resolved a while ago. Please start a new topic if you have a similar problem. Or a different problem. Or if you just want to start a new topic. New topics for everyone. Smiley Happy

Stats
  • 26 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 10 Kudos
  • 6 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today