Dedicated Windows Phone My Vodafone App

Highlighted
Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Dedicated Windows Phone My Vodafone App

by girih2u Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)

Hi, I have anokia lumia 930.. Its quite surprising that vodafone NZ doesnt have their app on the windows store. It was available in India. Is there any chance that vodafone will have the app available on the windows store any time soon or is there a way to work around this or some other app that connects us to vodafone nz on the windows store .

Accepted Solutions
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Dedicated Windows Phone My Vodafone App

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply! As far as I'm aware, we have no forecasted time for when we might be releasing a My Vodafone app for Windows mobile but I'll pass your feedback on regrdless.

A little work around is you can add a bookmark to the home screen linking to the https://www.vodafone.co.nz/knox/login_handler.jsp page and if you set it to auto remember your details, when you launch the shortcut, it'll auto populate and launch straight into the mobile version of My Vodafone online through your browser. It's obviously not quite the same experience but offers the same access as the app. 

Regards,
^Zane Cat Happy

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by MikeHales (Community Manager)
‎06-03-2017 09:43 AM

All Replies
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Dedicated Windows Phone My Vodafone App

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply! As far as I'm aware, we have no forecasted time for when we might be releasing a My Vodafone app for Windows mobile but I'll pass your feedback on regrdless.

A little work around is you can add a bookmark to the home screen linking to the https://www.vodafone.co.nz/knox/login_handler.jsp page and if you set it to auto remember your details, when you launch the shortcut, it'll auto populate and launch straight into the mobile version of My Vodafone online through your browser. It's obviously not quite the same experience but offers the same access as the app. 

Regards,
^Zane Cat Happy

Solution
Accepted by MikeHales (Community Manager)
‎06-03-2017 09:43 AM
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 3w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today