vodafone TV and Transfer

Starter Poster

vodafone TV and Transfer

by jezza_7777 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (567 Views)

I am purchasing a house that is already connected to vodafone fibre. Am i able to simply transfer his account details into my name and upgrade the fibre from 30 to 100 at the same time or will he need to disconnect his contract and make me apply for a new contract?

The customer already has vodafone TV, so  can i simply upgrade this to recieve SKY SPORT and MOVIES?

Also can i apply for multi room (extra decoder of some sort) at the same time of transferring the account details?

Any info appreciated thanks

Vodafone Ninja

Re: vodafone TV and Transfer

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 4 (556 Views)

For a situation like this, you would need to setup a new account with us. 

Generally the old owner/tenant would contact us to move their services to their new address, or cancel them, and we can setup your account at the address.

Also, we no longer offer Vodafone TV, but we can provide Sky, and add Sport & Movies, and a multiroom decoder.

You can either signup for this online, or give our telesales team a call on 0800777301 Smiley Happy

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Starter Poster

by jezza_7777 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (542 Views)

If a new account is started and the old tenant is not reconnecting the service, would i need to wait to get decoders installed or am i able to take over his existing material? the tenant only has a month to go in his contract.

Is there not a form you can complete that transfers his account into my name and i carry on with his service + upgrade as we wish along the way? Seems more sensible like this rather than waiting for another installation prcoess to happen.

Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 4 of 4 (531 Views)

Best to get the current tenant to give the broadband customer care team a call and see if it is possible to change ownership of the existing account. As far as I'm aware, it's not normally done that way, but I'm not 100% sure. They would know best on the latest processes.

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 19w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today