recording TV programmes

Highlighted
New Poster
Accepted Solution

recording TV programmes

by Daisy New Poster
Message 1 of 3 (1,114 Views)
How do I get recording to record full programme. At the moment the recording starts before and Finish's before the program me ends.
Posted from Huawei G510-0100

Accepted Solutions
Staff

Re: recording TV programmes

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 3 (1,614 Views)
Hi @Daisy

Can you please confirm first that your recorder is showing the correct time on the guide. If not please power it off at the wall for 10 seconds then back on.

If the time is correct, please adjust the padding under recording management. You will need to delete and recreate any recordings currently set up after this is changed.

Cheers
Grant
I work in a contractor role for Vodafone in the Media Services Group.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.

View solution in original post

Posted from Apple iPhone
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daisy
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM

All Replies
Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 3 (1,615 Views)
Hi @Daisy

Can you please confirm first that your recorder is showing the correct time on the guide. If not please power it off at the wall for 10 seconds then back on.

If the time is correct, please adjust the padding under recording management. You will need to delete and recreate any recordings currently set up after this is changed.

Cheers
Grant
I work in a contractor role for Vodafone in the Media Services Group.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daisy
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM
New Poster

by Ssarcher New Poster
Message 3 of 3 (574 Views)
Hi I have the same problem. I set the buffer to 15 mins thinking it worked like sky tv and it gives 15 split between the beginning and the end of the program. But instead it instead taped 15 mins of the program before the one no wanted.
So then I removed the booking, changed the buffering to one minute and waited. The program now only tapes 1 min of the previous program but stopped short of the end of the program I actually wanted taped. And all programs now are cut off before they're finished by about 5 minutes. How can I increase the end of the recording time please?
Posted from Samsung GT-I9505
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today