Vodafone tv recording

New Poster

Vodafone tv recording

by ShonaDrake New Poster
Message 1 of 3 (605 Views)

Programmes that I have set to record have failed, sometime 3 or 4 on the same night.

Contributor

Re: Vodafone tv recording

by Contributor causality Contributor
Message 2 of 3 (559 Views)

I'm getting the same problem where programmes are not recorded when scheduled or an individual programme is set to record, same day of day before.

Othertimes, I'm also getting programmes recorded, which are different from what is shown in the thumbnail/description of the programme I want to record; where the programme recorded is not the actual scheduled programme. This is happening across multiple channels, and appears to be inconsistent in how often this is happening.

Re-booting the TV device, a full power off or an unplug and power on does not fix this. I have also tried with full power off on Ultra Hub as well.

Not fixed.

A Self Diagnosis on the TV device shows "No Issues with Service."

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Vodafone tv recording

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 3 of 3 (495 Views)

Hi everyone, this doesn't sound like normal behaviour - I've asked around and it seems as if there may be an issue with your device if this is happening regularly. Best bet would be to log a fault with our support team, and they will arrange a box swop if neccessary! Sorry I can't be of more help.

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 28w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors