Vodafone TV functions

New Poster

Vodafone TV functions

[ Edited ]
by EvanGreen New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (504 Views)

Hi there

we have just got Vodafone TV and some of the functions that the old remotes are gone

Why is there no function to go direct to TV guide and no page up or down when in the guide?

when on a channel to see what else is on you have to go to the menu and then scroll channel by channel as per above?

when in the menu GUI i think it should start with TV guide to use the filter then MY TV then on demand, seems to be out of order as i think the TV guide would be the most used?

there is no back function to switch back to the channel you were watching (channel surfing)?

general comment the size of the channel rows are to big get more channels per screen?

is there an automatic power down function as I have to turn the box on each time i want to watch TV?

is there an option for turn off 24hour clock?

Community Manager

Re: Vodafone TV functions

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 2 (450 Views)

@EvanGreen

Thanks for your post and feedback.

Why is there no function to go direct to TV guide and no page up or down when in the guide?

> There is the button the remote to go direct to guide, there are no pages to the guide.

There is no back function to switch back to the channel you were watching (channel surfing)?

> If you close the guide, you're back on the channel.

is there an automatic power down function as I have to turn the box on each time i want to watch TV?
> Yes, under settings, you can set it to quickly wake

Is there an option for turn off 24hour clock?

> I don't believe so but will double check.

Cheers

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 43w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors