VFTV updates?

Starter Poster

VFTV updates?

by MikeFulstow Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (904 Views)

@MikeHales

Is there any further update on the issues posted by myself and other members of the community? One issue has been fixed with the IoS mobile app in that I am now able to connect my iPhone to my STB.

Is there any update on the following: -

1. Live video search during playback.

2. Regular lock ups of the STB requiring frequent reboots.

3. How to restart a programme from the EPG without switching to the live programme - makes watching sport in catch-up mode before the live broadcast has finished difficult.

4. One of the biggest issues with the old service was missing the end of a recorded programme due to recording overlapping content on different channees and I have recently found that watching on catch has the same issue; i.e. towards the end of the programme the viewing switches back to live TV and you have to access the programme again and fast forward from the beginning. 

Your last post mid-February said that updates were due in February/March and reponses to other posts essentially say watch this space. 

Can an update please be provided regarding the status of bugs/issues that you have said have been raised with the product team and the roadmap for fixing them. This is getting ever more frustrating as there appears to be little interest in anything other than platitudes.

Cheers,

Mike. 

Highlighted
Regular Poster

Re: VFTV updates?

by Regular Poster PeterK Regular Poster
Message 2 of 3 (756 Views)
'Your last post mid-February said that updates were due in February/March and reponses to other posts essentially say watch this space'. (well said Mike) But it looks like we will have to wait until March/April then April/May and so on..... (Vodafone know how to loose customers). I'm just hanging on now for this next update and if nothing happens, 'guess what will happen'? Peter
Posted from Samsung SM-G900I
Regular Poster

Re: VFTV updates?

by Regular Poster Yellowsub2 Regular Poster
Message 3 of 3 (276 Views)

I have a message on VFTV STB to go to vodafone/tvupdates but the web page shows topic not found. I have similar issues to Mike Fulstow.

What is the correct link to get the update?

Thanks

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 26w ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors