VFTV & Bein Sports

Starter Poster

VFTV & Bein Sports

by G571 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (712 Views)

Having just added Bein Sports to my VFTV account I'm now very dissapointed to see that I cant watch the Bein channels away from home. This seems ridiculous to me when were paying extra for these channels! But anyway can I get a login from Vodafone & use the Bein connect app as I did last season when I had traditional Sky services?

Starter Poster

Re: VFTV & Bein Sports

by ajc28 Starter Poster
Message 2 of 3 (384 Views)
I have the same question. Previously with Sky subscribing to Bein Sports also gave me access to the Bein Connect app with my Sky login. Now that I have Vodafone TV and still subscribe to Bein Sports paying the same, am I able to access their app?
Posted from Vodafone VFD 710
Starter Poster

Re: VFTV & Bein Sports

by G571 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (380 Views)

Hi, I feel your frustration mate, I actually rang Bein sports & asked them as well & turns out that because we go through Vodafone we cannot access the Bein Connect app anymore, its' not a service that is available through Vodafone even though we are still paying for the same service as we were when with Sky. It's totally ridiculous & hard to understand but then there are quite a few things like that when it comes to VFTV! 

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 19w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors