Updates

Starter Poster

Updates

by G571 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (231 Views)

Hi, can we please get some response from Vodafone as to when we will be getting any updates to the VFTV service, everyone including me has posted enough messages outlining things that need fixing so I think we should at least be given some info on whats being worked on & when we can expect it to be rolled out. Its pretty crappy that we just have to put up with what we have now & still be charged full price

Community Manager

Re: Updates

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 3 (190 Views)

@G571

Thanks for the feedback. The Vodafone TV are constantly working on new releases, including fixes and new features. We don't publish a list of what and when as we don't want to set expectations - release dates and what's included changes frequently.

I can assure you that the TV do visit the Community and I also pass on feedback regularly as well.

Is there something specific you wanted to raise?
Cheers

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

Re: Updates

by G571 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (125 Views)

Hi Mike, thanks for the reply the other day, hopefully we can see some updates soon. Anyway I did have one suggestion that came to mind, is there any way the EPG could go in increments of half hours like Sky's does, it take ages scrolling through the way it is now & makes it hard to use, I find myself using Skys' EPG to see what s on rather than the VFTV one which is a bit stupid, cheers, Grant

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 4w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors