TBox issues

Staff

Re: TBox issues

[ Edited ]
by Staff grantt Staff
Message 11 of 16 (2,003 Views)
Hi

Sky use their own data, not supplied by Freeview.

The 'T-Box' name is the only similar thing between Telstra's T-Box and TelstraClear's T-Box. Completely different hardware and software. The actual 'Tbox' name is being dropped and you will begin to see it dropped from any advertising and correspondence very shortly.

Cheers
Grant
I work in a contractor role for Vodafone in the Media Services Group.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Posted from Apple iPad
Frequent Poster

by Frequent Poster Garfield69 Frequent Poster
Message 12 of 16 (1,996 Views)

dbatten wrote:

[...] 

Recording / EPG: Both Fairgo and Broadchurch that have repeats of previous episode a day or 2 before on TV1. If you go to set up record & series link  next episode - the record monica shows up for both the repeat and the episode requested on the EPG but only the repeat episode shows up on the planner and the epsiode required doesn't appear on the planner until  the repeat is recorded

[...] 

@dbatten  Something that may not have been made clear to you previously, is that the Planner only shows the first due Series-link recording, and does not show all of the due recordings for the week for that series. As each recording is completed, the Planner will show the next due recording for that series.

Due to how some channel providers set up their tvguide data, the TBOX cannot distinguish between prime events and repeat events, and the TBOX series-link just bundles all of them together as one series.

I hope this is of some use to you and not made things more confusing :-)

Regular Poster

by Regular Poster dbatten Regular Poster
Message 13 of 16 (1,993 Views)

Greetings

So the movie we recorded that did the looping and screeching was deleted and rerecorded this afternoon.

Planner shows 'partial recording'  - info shows 'signal loss' so we start to play - after about 10 mins the screen goes blank and program loops back to the beginning. Fast forward and note that we can get past the blank bit and continue to watch untilo about 42 mins and the same happens again - fast forward past the blan and start watching again - what is to be done - just want to watch the movie!

regards db

Highlighted
Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 14 of 16 (3,912 Views)
Hi @dbatten

This is a known software bug waiting to be analysed by the software developer.

Cheers
Grant

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Posted from Apple iPad
Solution
Accepted by topic author dbatten
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM
Starter Poster

by Kahu Starter Poster
Message 15 of 16 (1,801 Views)

Since the last upgrade on the TBox the tv screen picture has shrunk on  Nick Jr and Cartoon Network.

Any suggestions to enlarge the screen picture?

Apologies as I have previously posted the same question in another area.

Staff

[ Edited ]
by Staff grantt Staff
Message 16 of 16 (1,799 Views)
Hi @Kahu

No problem, I removed the other duplicate post.

No changes were made in this area of the software.

What type of TV so you have? Ie: HD Flatscreen or an old non widescreen TV?

Cheers
Grant

Posted from Apple iPad
Stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 7 Kudos
  • 7 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today