Sick and tired

Starter Poster

Sick and tired

by leahchandler67 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (100 Views)
I did the online thing, to set up vodafone tv, broadband, etc, on 1st August I was told it would be connected in a couple of days, Wednesday I rang up and they told me it would be connected Thursday they didn't show up so I rang Thursday they told me today which is Friday, then I was told to ring sky tv.so I did Sat there for ages, for them to tell me I had to ring vodafone, I rang vodafone today and 1& half later I'm told it will be next week, we have no tv for a week, just moved in here ..Our house burnt down and now this. Now I'm told again next week because they only got the order yesterday Thursday....I.told the customer service man to come and get everything ..
Posted from Huawei EVA-L09
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Sick and tired

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 3 (72 Views)

Hi there, have you had any progress with this, email our team if you'd like us to take a look onlinecare@vodafone.com

Vodafone Social Media Team
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Sick and tired

by leahchandler67 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (37 Views)
We got sky yesterday, we have tv, but I was told that this was sky not vodafone, and sky wanted $71 ...to connect, I have no idea what happened, but this was meant to be vodafone not sky, we were in a house with no furniture, no rv no sky no.hearing, after 2 weeks I had enough of the run around, I need this account under vodafone, to link with our other accounts, but vodafone told sky we do not have an account, considering the tech put in fibre x last week, and we have mobiles ...Omg this is ridiculous
Posted from Huawei EVA-L09
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today