Recording programmes

Starter Poster

Recording programmes

[ Edited ]
by JohnCrossland Starter Poster
Message 1 of 7 (209 Views)

I have heard that you cannot record TV1, TV2, TV3 & Prime on Vodafone TV. Is this correct?

Community Manager

Re: Recording programmes

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 7 (144 Views)

@JohnCrossland

Thanks for your post.

Those channels are available as part of the 3-day catch-up, available through programme guide.

Cheers

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

by JohnCrossland Starter Poster
Message 3 of 7 (109 Views)

Thanks for the reply Mike,

I bit the bullet and got Vodafone TV, but I'm pissed off, as 6 or more of the channels that I want to record (not watch on catch-up within 3 days), are not recordable.

Also the fact that with those channels that you can't record/have to watch, it doesn't give you the dates and times that the programme is repeated, so you can watch it at a more convenient time

Cheers,

John Crossland.

Community Manager

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 7 (72 Views)

@JohnCrossland
I've passed on your feedback about the repeat times and dates.

Regarding the recording - we are working with the content providers but as the service is in the cloud, as opposed to recording being on the set top box, the rights and process are different and so taking time. Will update as soon as possible. 
m

Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
by PeterKivell Starter Poster
Message 5 of 7 (62 Views)

Thank you MikeHale (Community Manager) for your reply, this obviously this has been a complaint from the start with those going onto the new Vodafone TV box, and rightly so. I can see by some of the POSTs that you are/will be losing customers on Vodafone contacts, so sooner the better with correcting this (large) fault. I have also been with Vodafone for a while now and had no complaints, but now feel strongly enough to change providers because of a simple fault that can be corrected.

Having added ‘will update as soon as possible’ needs to be elaborated on, as we don’t know if you are ‘updating your reply to the message’ or ‘update the service providers through Vodafone’. A time frame would help save a lot of customers leaving Vodafone.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Message 6 of 7 (48 Views)

Update re providers - I don't have a timeline but when I do will share.

Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

by MargaretThomson Starter Poster
Message 7 of 7 (35 Views)

I feel horribly duped !! We had Vodafone TV installed today and I felt I had researched the fesatures well. At no time during the sign up process was it mentioned that some channels couldn't be recorded .. only found out by getting the error message and then googling it.

Sorry but I'm not very happy - the 3 day previous access is a cool feature but doesn't replace recording and watching later in any way.

Stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors