Received STB but service not Provisioned?

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Received STB but service not Provisioned?

by Glitchy12 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 7 (997 Views)

Received the STB yesterday morning, excited to plug in last night but got the SA005 error. Tried all the troubleshooting tips but and waited on the phone for 30mins to talk to a tech before giving up.

Spoke to a rep this morning who said it looked like it had been provisioned but didn't advise when that happened. I haven't checked today as I've been at work. She put me through to Techs but another 30mins of waiting I gave up.

Good chance its working but I wont be able to find out til tonight, and should it not be working I haven't the patience to wait on hold to talk to a tech.

Is there any email address I can email for someone to look into it when they get a chance and confirm its all performing correctly VF end? @MikeHales possibly something you could help with mate?

I'm reasonably techy myself but theres only so many times you can troubleshoot something without wondering if its not connecting at the VF end Smiley Happy

Cheers

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Received STB but service not Provisioned?

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 7 (980 Views)

Hi @Glitchy12 I can get someone to check for you if it isn't working by the time you get home tonight. Could you click on my name and send me a private message with your customer account number, name and contact information please?

Starter Poster

Message 3 of 7 (976 Views)

Thanks Lon! Have PM'd Smiley Happy

Starter Poster

Message 4 of 7 (945 Views)

Hey @Lon

Managed to get through to Techs this morn and the fella could see what the issue was (long story with stuffups during STB dispatch, so my acct is registered to a different STB serial#)

Says he'll sort and get in touch, so hopefully all good now Smiley Happy

Cheers!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Message 5 of 7 (915 Views)

Good to hear! Hopefully it's sorted now. Smiley Happy

Starter Poster

Message 6 of 7 (897 Views)

All sorted! 

Quite impressed to be honest. Have had plenty of experience with other STB's and IPTV and the interface is probably the best i've come accross. I had my doubts with many comments i've read but I'm more than happy with it.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Message 7 of 7 (895 Views)

Great feedback, thank you! You just made the customer experience designer's day, she was very happy to hear that! Smiley Very Happy

Stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 32w ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors