27-06-2014 04:06 PM last edited 04-03-2015 10:27 AM by Lon
Please follow the steps below on how to change the "Padding Buffer':
1. Click 'Menu' button on the remote
2. Select 'Settings' > then 'My Settings'
3. Once in 'My Settings' > Scroll down and select 'Recording Management'
4. Select 'Padding Buffer' from here you can toggle Left or Right to change buffer anywhere from 0 to 15mins (by default it is set to 0 minutes)
5. Push 'OK' on the remote to save, then 'LIVE TV'.
**PLEASE NOTE: After changing buffer, any series links/recordings that you have setup previously need to be cancelled and reprogrammed for the buffer change to take affect.
13-05-2016 04:29 PM
We need at least 30 minutes at the end of the program not 15 minutes at the end. We dont need any extra time at the begining
06-07-2016 12:38 AM
There doesnt seem to be any solution to missing the end of programmes !!!! the buffer only works at the beginning. Vodafone dont seem to be able to add time at the end of a programme.. Bloody infuriating !!
06-07-2016 04:11 PM
Record the following programme to the one you are recording and this will ensure that you don't miss the ending.
Unfortunately this will reduce the number of programmes that you can record in that time period.
06-07-2016 08:18 PM
Unfortunately some of the programmes run over time and thats when you get this annoying problem.
I would be interested to hear if SKY have a solution. Perhaps someone from Vodafone can be of more help to you.
I must admit that my suggestion is not ideal.
Copyright © Vodafone New Zealand Ltd