New Vodafone TV adding shows to watch list

Regular Poster

New Vodafone TV adding shows to watch list

[ Edited ]
by Regular Poster bfarrellnz Regular Poster
Message 1 of 4 (230 Views)

When am I going to be able to record terrestrial like I could before and when will I be able to add shows to my watch list. 

Another good feature would be to remember where I watched a catch up episode to. 

Posted from Samsung SM-G935F
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: New Vodafone TV adding shows to watch list

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 4 (65 Views)

Regarding the recording - we are working with the content providers but as the service is in the cloud, as opposed to recording being on the set top box, the rights and process are different and so taking time. Will update as soon as possible. 

Restart - many programmes do feature "restart" where you can press the "OK" button on the remote during live playback and then select the "Restart" button on screen. My Recordings shows red progress line. You are able to resume where you left off.

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

by larsmark Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (31 Views)
Like wise I also have this question,,
If I start watching a program, ie, the Simpson's, then go out mid program, I should be able to jump back to 12min in without remembering that it was 12min and fast forwarding,,
Similar when fast forward why does OK send me back to the beginning??
Posted from Android 2.0
Starter Poster

by larsmark Starter Poster
Message 4 of 4 (30 Views)
Also going to my recording, say the Simpson's above requires me to a) record and not reply on 'catchup' b) pressing down highlights channel name (pressing channel name begins playback from beginning),, to play from 12min in you must press across to watch recording,,
Posted from Android 2.0
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors