Neon access code

Starter Poster

Neon access code

by Rooney Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (213 Views)

Ive sighned up for ultimate entertainment std with free sky sports , soho and neon  and how do i activate it all ? i havnt received a code for neon or any info on what to do with my sky+ box or any contact at all of when the new package will start

Community Manager

Re: Neon access code

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 5 (181 Views)

@Rooney

You should get your code within the next 2 weeks. Are you keeping your SKY services through SKY box or swapping to Vodafone TV?

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Highlighted
Starter Poster

by Rooney Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (94 Views)

ive swapped over to vodafone tv which seems to settle down after about a week except for the sound delay which drives me nuts,thanks for letting me know about the neon code but it would save alot of customer angst if vodafone would just have let us know from the beginning

Starter Poster

by MarilynDavies Starter Poster
Message 4 of 5 (141 Views)

Hi

I have had no contact re this also, nor how to pay account or show it on My Vodafone - nothing since the Cable VDSL was setup........neither have I been sent any info on whatever Vodafone TV is or how to link up SKY ..........very poor after Sales Marketing or assistance 

Community Manager
Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 5 of 5 (116 Views)

Hi @MarilynDavies, Apologies for the lack of follow-up.  I can ask one of our Sales Ninjas to check in with you if you could please send me a private message with your customer information and contact details.

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 4 Contributors