Freezing Vodafone TV

Starter Poster

Re: Freezing Vodafone TV

by PhilClark Starter Poster
Message 11 of 13 (100 Views)

I have gig connection and still get the freezing happening 2 or 3 times a night.

Contributor

by Contributor causality Contributor
Message 12 of 13 (87 Views)

Yep, also on Gigabit connection with my VFTV on Ethernet and get the same freezing issues.

Starter Poster

by MartynAndyDawson Starter Poster
Message 13 of 13 (64 Views)

From Vodafone on FB

https://www.facebook.com/vodafoneNZ/posts/10155877536487503

𝐕𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐕 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦, 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐕. Vodafone TV has had an intermittent freezing issue for some weeks now and I wanted to personally apologise to any customers who have experienced this. We recently undertook a major upgrade to the Vodafone TV platform to enable us to launch new features in the future that customers have been asking for, such as visual fast forward and rewind. The freezing issue began following this upgrade. We now understand what is causing the freezing, which is a key step to resolving it. In the interim, you can fix the freezing issue temporarily by changing the channel up or down, or switching the power on and off. I want to reassure customers that the team are working on a permanent solution to this as an urgent priority 7 days a week. We want customers to have a great experience with Vodafone TV and apologise again for any disruption to your TV viewing.

Stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 3w ago
  • 4 Kudos
  • 9 Contributors