Free My Sky upgrade

Starter Poster

Free My Sky upgrade

by GaeRosanowski Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (166 Views)

I want to upgrade my sky connection to include the free MY SKY as per the latest sky book. So far it's taken 3 days to be told that they are looking into it & they will get a sales person from Sky to ring me within another tree days.If I had known it would take this much trouble to alter my sky package I would never have bundled it with Vodafone -- regards Les

Posted from Apple iPad
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Free My Sky upgrade

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 4 (149 Views)

Have you heard from anyone from SKY? If not, PM me your account number and I can ask someone to follow up. 

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Starter Poster

by GaeRosanowski Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (144 Views)

I was supposed to get a phone call within 3 days - I didn't--contacted sky myself quoting the ref no. & was told that there would be a 1 month charge--according to the sky mag it states 3 months free . Why

Posted from Apple iPad
Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 4 of 4 (130 Views)

Hi there,

I'm a little bit confused about the offer/SKY billing if I'm being honest with you. If you have the service bundled with Vodafone any billing related queries (including additional charges) should be advised to you by us as the provider who actually charges you for the service.

We'll need your account details to take a proper look - can you please PM these to me and I'll get someone to take a look into this.

Kate

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 6w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today