For feedback as I see for record

Contributor
Accepted Solution

For feedback as I see for record

[ Edited ]
by Contributor richardjames123 Contributor
Message 1 of 4 (423 Views)
Tv 3 American ninja warrior, house rules, look like movies too, celebrity name game, sticky tv , family feud australia, lost and found at the moment

For the next three days I see on tv

Still nothing on tv 2 yet , and same programmes can record for news only as the moment
Posted from Samsung SM-G955F
Contributor

Re: For feedback as I see for record

Message 2 of 4 (386 Views)
Please get back to me been for a day

Tv 3 American ninja warrior, house rules, look like movies too, celebrity name game, sticky tv , family feud australia, lost and found at the moment

Still nothing on tv 2 yet , and same programmes can record for news only as the moment
Contributor

Message 3 of 4 (360 Views)
Please get back to me as a feedback on voadfone tv

Highlighted
Regular Poster

by Regular Poster bfarrellnz Regular Poster
Message 4 of 4 (577 Views)
You can't record all programmes, they have a list buried somewhere you only find when you've upgraded.

What you can do is use catchup on most content or use the apps and enjoy advertising.

There are much more programs available including prime now yet to see if I'll be able to record sports mind you.

Don't hold your breath for a response that will help or be informative, I'd say they're all on holiday, service is improving but they have major rights issues as content is being served from the cloud and by recording content and supplying it they are themselves becoming broadcasters with content they don't own.
Posted from Samsung SM-G935F
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 17w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors