EPG is down for sport channels, cannot record.

New Poster

EPG is down for sport channels, cannot record.

by DMorahan New Poster
Message 1 of 3 (328 Views)

Currently the EPG is down for the sport channels, so we cannot record either the football, or cycling. This is a major issue that sound likes it constantly recurring. Sort it out right now please, it’s inexcusable that this happens to a service that has been in production for this long.

Posted from Apple iPad
Business Ninja Adept

Re: EPG is down for sport channels, cannot record.

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 3 (310 Views)

Restored already by 22.31

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: EPG is down for sport channels, cannot record.

by Deano004 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)
It is down again. I waited all day not hearing the results of the World Cup matches last night. Sat down to watch catch up and nothing works. Not happy at all. Now I want to record the formula 1 tonight. Can't do that either. I spent more than an hour on hold this evening with Vodafone only to be used as a test case and log all the details of what happens when this problem arises. I am beyond angry. Been happening on and off for the past week and I've let it go as teething issues. But this problem has ruined a big game for me. Vodafone. You should not use your customers a Guinea pigs. Your teams should be all over this with urgency. Your product is fundamentally broken. SORT IT OUT. I PAY YOU SO I CAN WATCH SPORT WHEN I CHOOSE.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 10w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors