Channels that can't record

Starter Poster

Channels that can't record

[ Edited ]
by amosgeo Starter Poster
Message 1 of 8 (571 Views)
Please list all channels not capable of being recorded. I was told by technician 1 2 and 3 but I've noted more in particular 4 where I wanted to record All Blacks Replay ! and some others.
And when will a full service be available that at least matches what I lost when changing from the T Box.
Posted from Samsung SM-G935F
Community Manager

Re: Channels that can't record

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 8 (527 Views)
All listed on the tv help page, go to /help then under broadband menu select help with vodafone tv.
Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Posted from Apple iPhone
Regular Poster

by Regular Poster bfarrellnz Regular Poster
Message 3 of 8 (487 Views)
Instead of pointing towards it why don't you say categorically if there is any plan to add recording for all free to air channels.

At no point in your original marketing material did you highlight what I would be losing by switching over.
Community Manager

Message 4 of 8 (483 Views)

Sorry, I can't make statements about possible future commercial deals.

Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

by amosgeo Starter Poster
Message 5 of 8 (477 Views)
Peculiar attitude. Vodafone is clearly going down a path of what they think is best for their customers. Stupid stupid people! The fact that the new way is to use replay apps is fine in theory..however in practice it's crap. The list on the help app is huge of what cannot be recorded..with only 1 2and 3 via replay apps. Prudent business practice would have been to keep the status quo and gradually roll out the apps and THEN implement the new way. Instead they've done it the other way around ..and consequently many many people are pissed off! I've been given the royal run around even after emailing the CEO direct. Hell if I were a shareholder in this company is be darn concerned right now about it's performance. Whoever dreamed this up and implemented this monumental stuff up should be held to account.
Regular Poster

by Regular Poster bfarrellnz Regular Poster
Message 6 of 8 (472 Views)
Or what you mean is you have no idea, it's a rights issue as you are storing content you don't own in the cloud and are not willing to pay for it, sky want me to pay for sky movies hence why neon isnt on there and I don't think ever will be and also they want me to pay for sports hence why prime can't be recorded. Well done Mike I am going to be back on to get out of this deal tomorrow after that comment, been a very loyal customer for 10 years and seriously considering my options due to you're attitude and responses on here, maybe go back to not responding it may help the company keep customers.
Community Manager

Message 7 of 8 (432 Views)
Apologies, not quite sure how I’ve upset you. Happy to help resolve issues and raise questions to the product team about the service but not sure how you expect me to respond. It is a different model for tv and not a like for like compared to previous Vodafone TV or SKY.

There is a roadmap for development, hence my other posts about TV1 recording and firmware updates to support improved app speeds etc.

As much as i can share i will, and as mentioned very happy to be a conduit for feedback and responses, hence starting and being part of the conversations.
Vodafone New Zealand
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Poster

by mcds New Poster
Message 8 of 8 (252 Views)
Mon ami ..... this is just more Vodafone BS. The new product is crap..... your help desks are art forms in BS. Like others in this feed I am a long standing customer and think that its time to move away from you guys for good...... you couldn't lie straight in bed any of you!!!!... don't believe me check my account records, voice recordings and emails for the last couple of months.... you guys just don't have any integrity at all!!!!

Anybody else in this feed who has similar feelings feel free to let fly........ who knows maybe massed people power might force this bunch of charlatans to act with a semblance of decency!!!!!!
Posted from Samsung SM-G955F
Stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 7w ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors