green pixelated screen images and the sound is broken

Regular Poster
Accepted Solution

green pixelated screen images and the sound is broken

[ Edited ]
by Regular Poster rodin1960 Regular Poster
Message 1 of 5 (303 Views)

Hi Vodafone, been experiencing trouble viewing TV3 on the Vodafone box. For the past 3 days we have been getting green pixelated screen images and the sound is broken. We don’t have this trouble on other tv stations (we have a Sky subscription). I have turned off and on the Vodafone box but a still experiencing this issue. I sent a tweet but no response from Vodafone. Suggestions?

cheers. 

EFE72816-23C2-4ED5-872D-A9EAC447DB2F.jpeg

Posted from Apple iPad

Accepted Solutions
Regular Poster

Re: green pixelated screen images and the sound is broken

Message 5 of 5 (413 Views)

Hi Wendy, Email or call Vodafone support to have the box replaced. They responded when I emailed them. They suggested to get a new Sky box. I told them I’d loose out on some of the Vodafone perks (larger hard disk, free high definition, free set top box, etc). They say their box is known to be buggy and they don’t push out firmware updates like they should. Email or call support with your fibre account number and mobile. They’ll have a contractor come out to replace your Vodafone box. Note, the new Vodafone TV is coming out in a couple of weeks. Tell them that you’d be interested in getting that box when it comes out. We have a new (old) Vodafone box and looking forward to the new box. Hope this helps. Cheers. 

View solution in original post

Posted from Apple iPad
Solution
Accepted by topic author rodin1960
‎21-10-2017 06:31 PM

All Replies
Regular Poster

Message 2 of 5 (295 Views)

Mac Address 00:0B:B6:1D:7A:5E

IPG version 3.14.3

Posted from Apple iPad
Highlighted
Regular Poster

Message 3 of 5 (275 Views)

The issue is now happening with TVNZ 1 and 2!

Posted from Apple iPad
Starter Poster

by WendyCraighead Starter Poster
Message 4 of 5 (215 Views)

We have the same problem. Its very annoying and we would like an answer as well.

Regular Poster

Message 5 of 5 (414 Views)

Hi Wendy, Email or call Vodafone support to have the box replaced. They responded when I emailed them. They suggested to get a new Sky box. I told them I’d loose out on some of the Vodafone perks (larger hard disk, free high definition, free set top box, etc). They say their box is known to be buggy and they don’t push out firmware updates like they should. Email or call support with your fibre account number and mobile. They’ll have a contractor come out to replace your Vodafone box. Note, the new Vodafone TV is coming out in a couple of weeks. Tell them that you’d be interested in getting that box when it comes out. We have a new (old) Vodafone box and looking forward to the new box. Hope this helps. Cheers. 

Posted from Apple iPad
Solution
Accepted by topic author rodin1960
‎21-10-2017 06:31 PM
Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 9w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors