Vodafone tv "service unavailable"

Starter Poster

Vodafone tv "service unavailable"

[ Edited ]
by STAR1 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (544 Views)
Can't access anything on Vodafone tv, coming up with "service unavailable". Hav echecked cables, internet connection and tried power on and off. Can anyone help ?pls?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Vodafone Ninja

Re: Vodafone tv "service unavailable"

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 4 (512 Views)

Hi there,

I hope you've had this sorted by now! If not, can you please send us your account details to onlinecare@vodafone.com so we can investigate?

Kate

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Vodafone tv "service unavailable"

by kurei Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (465 Views)

Hi Kate,

We are having the same issue "service unavailable". Have spent the last 4 days over the phone with vodafone and still nobody knows what the problem is.

A little background. We had been using the HG659 modem and never had a stable connection ever since we switched to fibre. So we have upgraded to the new ultra hub modem to resolve this issue. Now we have internet running okay but now we have no TV! We even had vodafone lodge a claim through ultrafast for a faulty decoder. We have had the brand new decoder installed but the exact same issue. This has been the most horrible experience since switching over to fibre. We are paying for a service bundle that we do not even get.

Hopefully you could shed some light on this extremely frustrating situation.

Regards

Kurei

New Poster

Re: Vodafone tv app won't work on ios 11

by kiwimuzz New Poster
Message 4 of 4 (495 Views)

I want to add a channel but the app will not let me in due to not working with the latest update on apple ios to 11

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 34w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors