T box is garbage

Highlighted
Starter Poster

T box is garbage

[ Edited ]
by Unhappy-customa Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (1,574 Views)
All recordings have disappeared with 100% free space and constantly having to reset TURD box because to screen is blank but still has sound....dont waste your money on this crap
Posted from Apple iPad
Staff

Re: T box is garbage

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 2 of 4 (1,568 Views)
This sounds like a hard disk fault, pure and simple.
You should call up and book a tech visit as this is not normal behaviour.

Cheers
Grant
I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by Unhappy-customa Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (1,557 Views)
I have tried grant but the problem is NO ONE is answering the phone?? Tech support,customer support have all seemed to have disappeared into thin air,i waited close to 25 mins on hold than gave up,funny when I was with sky i had ZERO problems for 2-3 years,been on this Mickey Mouse network for2-3 months and have had nothing but problems...admit that your company has put a phoney,cheap,inferior product on the market that is no good to any of its customers and is invalid,pointless,useless and a burden to those looking for a quick deal.......should have stayed with sky,this this disgusts me
Posted from Apple iPad
Staff

by Staff grantt Staff
Message 4 of 4 (1,491 Views)
Hi @Unhappy-customa

If you can PM me your account number as well as the MAC address of your unit (listed in the general information screen in the menu) I will take a look at your unit when I am back at work tommorow (I have just returned from holiday).

Cheers
Grant
I work in Media Operations.

Please note that I am not a part of the social media team and help out on my own time where possible.
Posted from Apple iPad
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 4y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors