payment due still showing on account

Starter Poster

payment due still showing on account

by kimnmike Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (138 Views)

I checked my account and it says that I still owe last months bill for the 1st of may but I have proof that I paid it on the 24th of april, It was only a couple of months ago when the same thing happend and you guys lost my payment, the bill should show that I don't owe anything. I have been a loyal costumer for a few years now and don't want to have to change company's because my payments keep getting lost, I always pay my bill as soon as I am emalied it. 

Kimnmike 

Starter Poster

Re: payment due still showing on account

by Lisarobinson Starter Poster
Message 2 of 4 (135 Views)

I also have exactly the same issue! My April payment has not shown and am now being charged late fees!

New Poster

by EllenMackenzie New Poster
Message 3 of 4 (102 Views)

I'm having this same problem! I had set up an automatic payment and I rang up today to find it didn't work, so now I've cancelled that and payed manually. Very annoying. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 4 of 4 (58 Views)

Hi everyone, thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is definitely an issue that needs to be looked at. Please click on my name and send me a private message with your customer account number, ull name, and contact number so I can ask someone to investigate and contact you back about this.

Thanks,

Lon

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors