contact email address????

Highlighted
Starter Poster

contact email address????

by JuneBartlett Starter Poster
Message 1 of 6 (2,171 Views)

where on earth is the "contact us" eamil address?  I don't have time to sit waiting on the phone for ages. I just want to email my question and get an answer.

Senior Contributor

Re: contact email address????

by Senior Contributor gregmcc Senior Contributor
Message 2 of 6 (2,160 Views)

noticed that it vanished from their web site.......not that their response from the email link was particular timely anyway

Starter Poster

Message 3 of 6 (2,130 Views)

yes;  if the query isn't urgent and you are happy to wait a day or two for a response and have more to do with your time wait an indeterminate amount of time email is pivotal.  I made a packed lunch and got my sleeping bag and gave up and waited on the phone. 

Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 4 of 6 (2,157 Views)
@JuneBartlett How can we help with your question? There is no email form for general queries.
Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

Message 5 of 6 (2,127 Views)

I bit the bullet and phoned;  problem partially sorted but email would have worked much better all round

New Poster

by RussellHoban New Poster
Message 6 of 6 (1,224 Views)

The vodafone website is very frustrating.  It firewalls access to email and even finding a phone number is confusing and difficult.  Is this corporate strategy.  On my recent vodafone bill it has 'contact' and when you go to contact it - there are more drop downs which don't make sense.  Its ridiculous for a communication company to be so difficult to communicate with?

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 48w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 4 Contributors