**bleep**TY SERVICE

Highlighted
Starter Poster

**bleep**TY SERVICE

by PaulMackay Starter Poster
Message 1 of 12 (670 Views)
This is still in my ex partners name ...................... And I have applied for my own account and it is going to activated on the 14th of this month the lady said my ex should call to cancel her account for the 13th but when she called the lady said she can't put the account on a delaid cancelation for the 13th and my ex must call on the 12th or 13th to cancel and this is where the problem started, the broadband is not connected and I need it working as Im in the security Industry and need to remote dial into companies security systems to fix things so if I can't then I get shouted at. So I hope that you can help. If you can't reconnected the existing line then can you connect my new line please. Thanks

Hi there I just go an email saying my line is connected with the new number ............ but I spoke to the sales lady and she said I can try and keep my numbe............. is this still possible as all my family round the globe has this number and all my accounts also. Thanks

August 7th, 9:10am

Hey there Paul, sorry for the delay here! Just checked in with our provisioning team who confirmed that you should be able to get that number back. They've sent the request through and it has an estimated connection period of 24-48 hours so in the mean time, that current number will be a temporary one. ^Zane

August 7th, 12:13pm
Hi there Zane much appreciated for all your efford just wish all your team was as good as you. Thanks once again

about a minute ago
Hi there, here I am again complaining about the poor service Vodafone NZ is giving their customers. I took out a new home broadband and sky package with you guys and that was all good as the lady told me that i will get sky movies free for 6 months and so i signed up under my name and my ex partners account will be terminated as I discussed earlier in my rantings. Now my sky has shut off and when I called sky they said that it is their box and I need to return the box to them and call VODAFONE and get a box from you guys, But this is not what the sales lady said to me she said that when my ex calls sky to cancel her subscription they will call me back the next day to ask if I would like to keep the equipment so I said cool. Your call center in the Philippines said that I can hold onto the box and he would submit a for so I can reactivate the box on my name, box SKY NZ said no they don't do that and if I want to keep their box I must take out a contract with them (SKY). I'm at my wits end with all this B>>>>> and nothing is working out right. Even the first time we applied with you guys we had issues I really think that you need to sort things out properly in the call centers.
Retired Staff

Re: **bleep**TY SERVICE

by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 2 of 12 (665 Views)

Sounds like you're already familiar with this situation @ZaneCatterall ..?

Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 3 of 12 (657 Views)

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the feedback, will pass it on.

I can see that the number change has been corrected but there's no notes about a change of ownership. The form for that is here: https://www.vodafone.co.nz/cms/documents/consumer-change-of-ownership.pdf you're welcome to fill that out and send it to the email address on the form or you can send it to me as an attchment by PM and I can pass it on to the relevant teams.

In regards to the Broadband, I can see you have DSL sync (there's a connection active between your modem and the exchange) but can't see authentication (the modem logging in). Is that working for you on your end there all fine? 

Regards

Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 12 (622 Views)

Im so pissed off right now Ive been having problems with you guys now for the past week, Ive signed up on a new unlimited broadband and sky TV deal and firstly you guys screwed up with the braodband and now you guys have F...d up on the sky. Im so F...... over this crap Im trying to call you guys and I have to wait about 10min before I get served then I get put through to your frigging Manila call center where they don't know how to blady help anyone let alnone themselves. If this is not resolved within before the night is out then you guys can come and take your **bleep** and no i wont post it to you Im over your bad serevice. It seems you guys don't care about your clients and sit in your huge offices and talk so much crap to get people to sign up and when they do then screw them coz now we have to pay and if we are even 1 day late you guys call to say you need to pay or we cancel your account. Pull your heads out of your ass and sort things oout properly.

Firstly when I applied for this deal your sales lady should have foound out if I could keep the SKY branded decoder and if not she should have made arrangments to send me on of your decoders.

Secondly I refuse to pay for any SKY account as I haven't been watching Sky since my ex partners SKY was put off and that was on FRIDAY 14th so dont even try bill me for any sky channels or I will have a field day with your accounts department.

SO CAN SOMEONE IN YOUR NEW ZEALAND NOT MANILA OR WEREVER ELSE IN THE WORLD CALL ME PLEASE AND SORT THIS OUT TODAY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retired Staff

Message 5 of 12 (605 Views)

Hi Paul

I understand @HamishA has given you information about moving the SKY connection to Vodafone, just checking if you received that and if there were any problems?

Cheers

Dylan

Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 12 (599 Views)

Hi Dylan

When I signed up this Great deal with Rebbeca, I explained to her that the equipment was not in my name and she said that all I need to do was sign up and 2 days before my account would become active my ex would need to call sky and explain to them that she would like her sky canceled which she did but they said because she took it out with Vodafone she would have to call you guys and she did then you guys said to her that youguys would submit the proper forms to cancel the sky and a sky sales person would get into contact with me to find out if I would keep the decoder or return it and if I need to put it under my new broadband account. So then come the week I signed up you guys cut my ex's broadband and then you reconnected it and changed it to mine and sorted that out but for some reason I can not call any mobile numbers.

On the 14th of August the sky was disconnected, so I called Sky and the HELPFUL lady told me because it's thier decoder not Vodafone's I need to return it as it was not under my name but if I would like to keep it under my name I would need to sign up with SKY so I said no I have signe dup with Vodafone. I have been trying and trying to sort this whole mess out and no-one in Manila is trying to understand how Hot I'm getting and Im boiling now all I want is to sort out my TV and landline 100% so I can go on with my day to day. I don't want to fill out forms and wait another 5-10 working days before someone decides to send me a decoder. Rebecca should have done her homework before she hung up and if I couldn't have kept the decoder she should have arranged to have sent me one of your decoders so when SKY disconnected I would just have plugged in your decoder and all would be fine. So please by some God can someone please sort this out as Im going mad

Retired Staff

Message 7 of 12 (583 Views)

Hi Paul

Sounds like there's been some confusion here. To be fair it is quite a complex thing - there's billing relationships between us and SKY where they allow us to bill services they provide, so there's particular things that must match on both sides to make sure that's all fine.

I understand SKY will be able to process a "spouse-to-spouse name change" with the current services that are now with SKY directly, and then when the name on the SKY account matches the name on your new Vodafone account we'll be able to bring the billing for SKY through to your new Vodafone account. There's details about that name change process here https://skytv.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/782/

This way you should be able to keep the same decoder that has your recordings etc on it, and you won't need to drop off the current decoder and arrange to be home for a sky tech to install a replacement decoder.

Hope that helps clarify things.

Thank you

Dylan

Starter Poster

Message 8 of 12 (575 Views)

Wow thanks, Why could someone not tell me this last week friday. I called Sky and they will try do a spouse to spouse so I need to ask my ex nicely to do it, so once this is set up on my name with Sky how will you guys put it onto my Vodafone Account?

Retired Staff

Message 9 of 12 (554 Views)

Sounds great! Once it's all showing the same details on our side and with SKY we'll ask you for your SKY account details, and then submit a request to SKY.

Speaking frankly the change of name process for situations like you had is a bit tricky. There's the internal business rules of two big companies involved here, and services from two companies under one account under one name, changing it is complicated quickly! (Also we need to make sure that we're changing the billing details for the correct customer!)

Once that name change is done with SKY it should be very simple. Very sorry that this has been difficult, I'm sure it's the last thing you need.

Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
Message 10 of 12 (547 Views)

Hi there

yes this has been s trying time, Rabecca asked the right questions from the start then this could have been all avoided from day one and all that should have happened was for me to have received a Vodafone decoder and I then handed the Sky decoder back and then I just would have delt with your company only but thats all done now I hope. I hope that Im not going to be charged all this time without TV and can you please get someone to sort out why I can't dial mobile numbers from my landline.

Thank you vey much for your help Dylan

Stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today