by Bryanandrea Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (927 Views)
says experiencing technical difficulties, have rebooted over last 3 days
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

Re: Vodafone app not working

by josharp Starter Poster
Message 2 of 4 (865 Views)

I had this same issue and was unable to top up from my mobile. Now I've received a text to say mt account is on hold until I top up...and I've lost all my carry over data and minutes! all because of Vodafone's technical difficulties! I called customer services and they say there is nothing they can do...I'm very disappointed that Vodafone arent owning their issues and because of it I've lost out. 

Expert Contributor

by Expert Contributor Expert Contributor
Message 3 of 4 (863 Views)

@josharp wrote:

I had this same issue and was unable to top up from my mobile. Now I've received a text to say mt account is on hold until I top up...and I've lost all my carry over data and minutes! all because of Vodafone's technical difficulties! I called customer services and they say there is nothing they can do...I'm very disappointed that Vodafone arent owning their issues and because of it I've lost out. 

you can top up online or via 777

Starter Poster

by josharp Starter Poster
Message 4 of 4 (858 Views)

I tried online via my mobile and thats when I got the error message. I didnt have access to my laptop and it wasnt convenient to call 777. It's usually much easier to top up directly from my phone. It's just very disappointing that Vodafone had these issues and caused a knock-on effect for their customers.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 12w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors