by Bryanandrea Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (1,929 Views)
says experiencing technical difficulties, have rebooted over last 3 days
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

Re: Vodafone app not working

by josharp Starter Poster
Message 2 of 5 (1,867 Views)

I had this same issue and was unable to top up from my mobile. Now I've received a text to say mt account is on hold until I top up...and I've lost all my carry over data and minutes! all because of Vodafone's technical difficulties! I called customer services and they say there is nothing they can do...I'm very disappointed that Vodafone arent owning their issues and because of it I've lost out. 

Expert Contributor

by Expert Contributor Expert Contributor
Message 3 of 5 (1,865 Views)

@josharp wrote:

I had this same issue and was unable to top up from my mobile. Now I've received a text to say mt account is on hold until I top up...and I've lost all my carry over data and minutes! all because of Vodafone's technical difficulties! I called customer services and they say there is nothing they can do...I'm very disappointed that Vodafone arent owning their issues and because of it I've lost out. 

you can top up online or via 777

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by josharp Starter Poster
Message 4 of 5 (1,860 Views)

I tried online via my mobile and thats when I got the error message. I didnt have access to my laptop and it wasnt convenient to call 777. It's usually much easier to top up directly from my phone. It's just very disappointing that Vodafone had these issues and caused a knock-on effect for their customers.

Starter Poster

by simonharley Starter Poster
Message 5 of 5 (281 Views)

I have had problems with the App now for months ever since they 'upgraded' it.

I am continually logged out, it never shows all of the devices in my household, when you try to add them back in it says they are already registered etc.  Makes monitoring kids phones and top ups a nightmare.  Missed one top up cos of this and lost all minutes and data.

Called helpdesk and was on phone for ages, they basically go me to try things I had already tried.  Then logged a job ticket with the promiose of a call back - never happened.

For an organisation the size of Vodafone to have so many technical issues recently (read the Voda TV comlpaints!) is an absolute joke.

Come on Vodafone, you have a lot of loyal customers that just want a proper service.

Get your act into gear!

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 29w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors