Use our My Vodafone app to keep track of your mobile account these holidays

Highlighted
Retired Staff

Use our My Vodafone app to keep track of your mobile account these holidays

[ Edited ]
by Retired Staff Dylan Retired Staff
Message 1 of 3 (3,722 Views)

MYVF-Holiday-Community narrower.png

The Christmas, New Years and Summer holiday season is here again. Being away from home for most of us means we're making lots of calls to keep in touch with family, uploading photos of barbecues and beaches to Facebook (to make the northern hemisphere jealous of course) or watching TV on demand in a tent when the weather doesn't cooperate!

However you're spending your summer you can easily keep an eye on your Vodafone mobile account with our My Vodafone App for iOS and Android. It's useful any time of the year of course - but especially when you're out of your routine and want to quickly get info about your account.

You can use the My Vodafone app to...

• Check your minutes, TXTs or data balance
  • Top up any Prepay or Pay your monthly bill
  • Manage and update your Add-Ons
  • Easily set up Roaming

Here's the direct links to the app stores, or just text "App" to 790 from your Vodafone mobile and we'll reply with the link.

appstore-2.pnggoogle-play.png

Below is a video with more info about the My Vodafone app and there's more too in the My Vodafone section of our main site. Got a question about My Vodafone? Please reply below or start a new topic in the My Vodafone section of Vodafone Community.

Have a great holiday break.

Dylan

LCF
Starter Poster

Re: Use our My Vodafone app to keep track of your mobile account these holidays

by LCF Starter Poster
Message 2 of 3 (1,030 Views)
Can u connect landline and internet package account to the My Vodafone App ?
Staff Lon
Staff

Re: Use our My Vodafone app to keep track of your mobile account these holidays

by Staff Lon Staff
Message 3 of 3 (1,019 Views)

Not at this stage, but it's definitely our developers are keeping in mind as it is something many of our customers would enjoy. Smiley Happy

Please note that I am no longer a permanent moderator of this forum and only check messages during my free time.
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today