Sim Swap

Highlighted
New Poster
Accepted Solution

Sim Swap

by RussellSimpkin New Poster
Message 1 of 3 (809 Views)

Sim swap. New VodSmartPrime with sim, Wish to transfer existing number from VodSmart2, old sim does not fit new phone. Have not activated new sim. Mobile app says 'Need Free Sim", online says 'Technical Difficulties'. Nearest Vod. store is 100kms away. Anything else I can try?

Accepted Solutions
Business Ninja Adept

Re: Sim Swap

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 3 (1,185 Views)

@RussellSimpkin Sounds like you're trying to allocate your mobile number to a SIM which already has a number allocated to it? If that's the case, that can't be done, needs to be a new blank SIM.

If you don't have a blank SIM and VF store is too far away, DM me your Name & Address and I'll post you one out Smiley Happy.

Thanks

I work in Mobile Technical Escalations and I volunteer my time here on the community helping out.

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author RussellSimpkin
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM

All Replies
Business Ninja Adept

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 3 (1,186 Views)

@RussellSimpkin Sounds like you're trying to allocate your mobile number to a SIM which already has a number allocated to it? If that's the case, that can't be done, needs to be a new blank SIM.

If you don't have a blank SIM and VF store is too far away, DM me your Name & Address and I'll post you one out Smiley Happy.

Thanks

I work in Mobile Technical Escalations and I volunteer my time here on the community helping out.
Solution
Accepted by topic author RussellSimpkin
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM
Retired Staff

[ Edited ]
by Retired Staff Lucas Retired Staff
Message 3 of 3 (802 Views)

@sebastianbd beat me to it

I work in the Mobile On Account and Mobile Technical Support team. I volunteer my time on the Community.
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 4 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today