Seting up my profile in Customer Zone

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

Seting up my profile in Customer Zone

by pshand Starter Poster
Message 1 of 7 (1,998 Views)

An error has occurred on the page you have tried to access.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused - please try to access the page again,
or navigate to a different part of this site.

This error prevents me setting up a profile page in Customer Zone, Is this a known problem? 5 tries so far.

Accepted Solutions
Retired Staff

Re: Seting up my profile in Customer Zone

by Retired Staff NikT Retired Staff
Message 4 of 7 (2,518 Views)

Hi @pshand ,

Best I take a look at that on this end, as that information won't be in Customer Zone. Could you please send me a private message with your account number?

Cheers,

- Nik

Devices team, Vodafone NZ

View solution in original post

Solution
Accepted by topic author pshand
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM

All Replies
Retired Staff

Message 2 of 7 (1,993 Views)

Hi @pshand ,

Sorry you're having trouble. You can always log into Customer Zone reliably using your account number and account password. If you continue to have issues registering your own profile and/or can't get in using the above details, please send me a private message with your account number so I can check a few things behind the scenes. Smiley Happy

Cheers,

- Nik

Starter Poster

by pshand Starter Poster
Message 3 of 7 (1,990 Views)

Hi NikT

Thanks ,yes I am able to log in,but info is limited and it suggests setting up profile will improve that. Mainly interested in what my phone plan is but there doesn't seem to be any info on that under account log on. Any suggestions. Was on 80GB broadband and phone package and shifted to fibre with same package I understood, but seem to have lost caller id?

Retired Staff

Message 4 of 7 (2,519 Views)

Hi @pshand ,

Best I take a look at that on this end, as that information won't be in Customer Zone. Could you please send me a private message with your account number?

Cheers,

- Nik

Solution
Accepted by topic author pshand
‎03-10-2015 04:33 AM
Starter Poster

by bokbok Starter Poster
Message 5 of 7 (1,969 Views)

Hi Nik,

it would be really usefull to advise customers that regardless of the claims that creating a profile increases functionality it removes the usage meters which sends the poor customer on a huge waste of time by unwittingly trying to fix the unfixable. Let alone trying to understand vodafones meaning of functionality and the constant reminders to create a profile when I click the usage meter button.

Retired Staff

Message 6 of 7 (1,938 Views)

bokbok wrote:

Hi Nik,

it would be really usefull to advise customers that regardless of the claims that creating a profile increases functionality it removes the usage meters which sends the poor customer on a huge waste of time by unwittingly trying to fix the unfixable. Let alone trying to understand vodafones meaning of functionality and the constant reminders to create a profile when I click the usage meter button.

Hi @bokbok ,

Creating a profile doesn't remove access to the usagemeters - if it has, the newly created profile may not be correctly linked to your account, which i'm happy to take a look at. Smiley Happy

Creating your own profile does allow you to manage credit card payments online, and link multiple accounts together under the single profile, so it's worth doing for folks who needs the additional functionality.

Cheers,

- Nik

Highlighted
New Poster

by BrentRobinson New Poster
Message 7 of 7 (1,054 Views)

Hi i also am having the same error messages coming up when i am trying to set up my profile also???help please

Stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today