SIM card

New Poster

SIM card

by LotofoaFiu New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (262 Views)

Good afternoon Customer care, vodafone,

I bought a new samsung J8 2 degrees phone and ordered a new SIM by phone from vodafone.

I am currently on a plan on my old Samsung Galaxy and the Sim card was from vodafone. I want to know how I can swap my current plan onto the new phone. Also, can I still use my old phone after that?? My old phone number is 021 1718848 and I want to be able to use that number on my new phone, as I do not have a landline (my choice not to). What will happen to my old phone? I am sad that I will lose all my photos once you people activate my new phone. Kindly please let me know asap! I really want to start using my new phone so that I try and get used to it (looks very complicated to me) that is navigating it. I look forward to hearing from you. My email is lotofoa.fiu@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Lotofoa Fiu

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: SIM card

by Senior Contributor gregmcc Senior Contributor
Message 2 of 2 (238 Views)

Ring up Vf or go to a store and get a sim swap done and you are good to go with your new phone and existing number, as far as getting phot's and things off your old phone, samsung do an app called smart switch and it can transfer all your data from old phone to new phone using a usb cable or wifi.

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 9w ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors