Redirection of old ihug email accounts to new gmail account not working

Highlighted
New Poster

Redirection of old ihug email accounts to new gmail account not working

by JohnBurrell New Poster
Message 1 of 1 (112 Views)

Hi.  When Vodafone switched off ihug email accounts I set up a new gmail email address, and provided that to Vodafone by setting up a redirection on all my subaccounts, so any emails to the old addresses would be automatically forwarded.  

Initially this worked very well then I noticed a big reduction in recieved emails compared to the old system of receiving them through vodafone.

Now I am noticing some of the ihug alias or subaccounts I have are no longer being redirected to my gmail account. one stopped in December and the others in January and February.

Now I receive email redirected from only two of the IHUG email accounts I have. 

I have missed many important email and now am dealing with late payment of bills and missed appointments due to no redirection.

I understood that this forwarding service would continue as long as I was a Vodafone customer.   I've now found that emails to some of my ihug subaccounts are bouncing back to the sender, or not being forwarded.  I ran a test email to each redirected subaccount and find only two old ihug redirected email addresses actually arrive at my gmail account. What has happened to the forwarding service?

Stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 3w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor