Not receiving emails?

Starter Poster

Not receiving emails?

by FermahStat Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (1,002 Views)

I have been using the vodafone email services for many years now, without problem. But in the last few days I have been unable to receive any emails. The problem is occurring on every platform that my email is used on. (Laptop, phone etc)
I can send messages fine, but I cannot receive any to my personal domain account. (eg: John@personaldomain.com)
When I use the relay account "john@vodafone.co.nz" it receives messages fine. So I was wondering is there a possible problem with the relay between these two accounts?

Thanks.

Staff Lon
Staff

Re: Not receiving emails?

by Staff Lon Staff
Message 2 of 5 (999 Views)

We need a little more info. Who hosts your domain? Who hosts your email? How is the forwarding set up? Are you sure the domain hasn't expired?

Please note that I am no longer a permanent moderator of this forum and only check messages during my free time.
Starter Poster

by FermahStat Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (992 Views)

Sorry.
The domain is hosted by Vodafone.
The other users with the same domain name aren't having any problems at all.
Not sure about the forwarding, it usually happens automatically whenever I set up the address on a platform.

Staff Lon
Staff

by Staff Lon Staff
Message 4 of 5 (978 Views)

Sound a wee bit odd - I can take a look for you if you like, please click my name and send me a private message with your custoemr info. Smiley Happy

Please note that I am no longer a permanent moderator of this forum and only check messages during my free time.
Staff Lon
Staff

by Staff Lon Staff
Message 5 of 5 (967 Views)

I've had a look at the way your account is configured on our end, and nothing on it has changed at all since last year sometime when we re-activated the email inbox. I also checked our mail relay server, and the mail routes correctly and is definitely delivered to your .com domain successfully.

Can you tell me when this stopped working for you? Your team has quite a few mailboxes with us - is anybody else experiencing similar symptoms?

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today