Re: New My Vodafone app launched

by JuneNewUser Starter Poster
Message 11 of 20 (544 Views)

9 months and counting, app is still not working

Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 12 of 20 (529 Views)

If you're getting login issues, please give us a call and we can reset your login for the app and get you going again.

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Posted from Apple iPad
Starter Poster

by JuneNewUser Starter Poster
Message 13 of 20 (526 Views)

Ringing 777 doesn't help.

Customer service gives some lame generic excuse of "we have just started updating the servers, the problem should be fixed soon, We apologies for the inconvenience"

Highlighted
New Poster

by TonyWalker New Poster
Message 14 of 20 (814 Views)

Since updating to the latest App version it longer works on my iPhone.

Was prompted to add an email address, but now longer logs me in I have tried deleting and reinstaling the App; resetting password etc.
When i hit login, main picture screen and quick tour starts to load - then quits with message " Sorry, we signed you out to keep you secure. Please sign in again.

And then the cycle repeats.....

New Poster

by TerryHu New Poster
Message 15 of 20 (557 Views)

I have the same problem as you. Have you solved it now?

Contributor

[ Edited ]
by Contributor crosis Contributor
Message 16 of 20 (451 Views)

I remember when the Vodafone app used to focus on being a helpful tool and was used to simply display useful data. It loaded data quickly and was simple to navigate.

This was obviously before the new app was redesigned by some advertising guru with no thought for usability. Now it seems to take ages to load while I sit pondering the white vodafone teardrop. (I used to think it was an apostrophe, but sadly it has now become the teardrop).You have to keep clicking 'not now' to get rid of special offers you have not asked to see (why not make an option that says you do not want to see SPAM) and hopefully speed up the app by getting rid of one more pointless bouncing box.

You can no longer just select one of the sub-users. There are now extra clicks where you tap the circles it then brings up another slow loading message box for you lto select the user then reloads the whole screen with their data. No shared screen where you can quickly see a summary of each persons usage all on one screen.

Also for added security it now requires my email address. It then remembers my address for a couple of uses and then requires me to login again - usually when I want to access most quickly. Actually I would have thought ensuring the number accessing the app is the number of the phone being used was more secure than email nowadays?

There was no real expectation that typing this will make any difference, but it does mean I have vented <g>

Well rant over now. Probably best not to reply otherwise you may get me started on annoying SMS Provider messages popping up 4 or 5 times a day on my iphone screen, and the frequent loss of signal at home since they "upgraded" our local transmitter.

Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 17 of 20 (422 Views)

@crosis

Thanks for that feedback. There’s a lot to process there so let me have a re-read before I respond in detail but genuinely thanks for taking the time to details and send your thoughts. I know the app team read Community and I speak with them often as well so will be sure to include your points.

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Posted from Apple iPad
New Poster

[ Edited ]
by iamjohn New Poster
Message 18 of 20 (394 Views)

good...

New Poster

by iamjack New Poster
Message 19 of 20 (391 Views)

nice

New Poster

by Hannah21 New Poster
Message 20 of 20 (325 Views)
Hi, is there any updates? I'm based overseas and changed my login ID from mobile number to email as requested and now I can't see my connection. I tried adding it and received a message the number is already connected. However can't see anything when i login.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 24w ago
  • 5 Kudos
  • 13 Contributors