My Vodafone

Starter Poster

My Vodafone

by rachel78 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (524 Views)
I need to use My Vodafone (for Internet & Landline) but since I dont know my username/password I can't. I have the My Vodafone app for my mobile prepay, and am registered with the Customer Zone for my broadband, but can not get the Internet/Landline option to work.
Posted from Samsung SM-G925I
Vodafone Ninja

Re: My Vodafone

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 4 (518 Views)

If you currently login to CustomerZone to view your internet/landline bill/account, then unfortunately you can't add that account to the My Vodafone app. You will need to always check in seperately in CustomerZone.

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Starter Poster

by rachel78 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (483 Views)
Hi Sam - I am wanting to sign up for phone divert (to divert my landline to my mobile) and remove caller id. All the info I've found on this say to log in with the internet / landline option on My Vodafone. So can you please instruct me on how to manage my options if I'm unable to log in?!!
Posted from Samsung SM-G925I
Highlighted
Vodafone Ninja

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 4 of 4 (403 Views)

Hi Rachel,

Sorry about the late reply.

Unfortunately it is not possible to manage call diverts etc in Customer Zone, it would be best to call Customer Care on 0508 88 88 00 who can sort this out for you.

- Sam

I work for Vodafone, supporting our mobile and fixed customers, and volunteer my time on the community.

PM = Private Message. Click on my name to send me a message.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 34w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today