My Vodafone - new steps to set up email as your login/username - Sun 5 August 2018

New Poster

Re: My Vodafone - new steps to set up email as your login/username - Sun 5 August 2018

by StephenBrown New Poster
Message 21 of 23 (116 Views)

I've gone through this process, and in the web interface, using email login, I get logged in, the page (something like /ng/landing) flashes quickly, before instantly logging me out straight away,

Logging in using the app (Android) hangs at a image of a lake.

Previously I had separate logins for mobile and internet (web), nothing is now working Smiley Sad

New Poster

Re: My Vodafone - new steps to set up email as your login/username - Sun 5 August 2018

by da_Fo New Poster
Message 22 of 23 (94 Views)
This isn't working for me.
I enter my email (which is the one already used on the account), I get the confirmation email, I enter a password and it says it's all complete. But when I enter the app, it tells me to confirm an email again.
I repeated this about 5 times and nothing has changed.

I can't view my usage/ bills on the app. Im assuming this is the problem. How am I supposed to pay my bill if the app isn't even working? I can't even view my usage on the browser because it it doesn't even load too.

I already reinstalled the app as well and still the same issue.

Help!
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Highlighted
Regular Poster

by Regular Poster Srawhiti Regular Poster
Message 23 of 23 (68 Views)

I had a go at playing this silly game. It tells me my email address is aleady being used. Yes, guess who by? ME

Now what happens?

Stats
  • 22 Replies
  • 3w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 8 Contributors