My Broadbnad Account discount applied incorrectly.

Starter Poster

My Broadbnad Account discount applied incorrectly.

[ Edited ]
by EddyHan Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Hi,

I was going to terminate my broadband plan as my fixed term expired in January 2018 as far as I knew, however, during the discussion with one of your sales representative on the phone in April 2018, I was told that another year remained until it expires. I complained that I was not given any information regarding the renewal when I switched from Fibre to VDSL due to the relocation of my property.

For the resolution approach, I was promised that I would get $10 discount with my mobile plan and additional $10 off due to that I was not notified on a renewal of fixed term contract when I switched from Fibre to VDSL on the 10th December 2016.

I was expecting to be charged for $89.00 - $10.00 - $10.00 = $69.00 on Internet Charges. However, I see there is only one $10 discount is applied on my account.

Can you please look into it and update discount to be applied on my account as per the promise.

Regards

Jeewoong Han

Customer Number. [personal detail removed]

Mobile. [personal detail removed]

Community Manager

Re: My Broadbnad Account discount applied incorrectly.

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)

@EddyHan

Please give our team a call on 0800 438 448 and they can look into your account.

I removed your personal details from your post, wouldn't recommend posting those in a public forum.

m

Channel Manager, Help & Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 3w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors